Multi-Channel Gas Analyser
The Biogas analyser monitors either continuously or intermittently, the gas components contained in the Biogas and optionally, monitors the surrounding air to provide an early warning of dangerous, explosive and non-combustible gases and vapours.
Fields of Application
- Monitoring of Biogas components
- Warning of explosive gas mixtures
- Warning of gases that endanger health
- Warning of non-combustible gases
- Dedicated for processes with high humidity levels
- Multiple use for alarm values
- Use of various types of measurement sensor
- Direct indication of a warning state on an LC-display with coloured background lighting
- Menu-assisted operation via 2 keys.
- 3 alarm levels, independently adjustable from 5 to 100% of the test range selected.
- 3 floating alarm outputs for driving external warning and control equipment.
- Floating contact connections for fault and mains failure
- Serial interface output, RS232 or RS485
- 4-20mA current interface.
- Various types of housing available, e.g. 19" rack system, wall-mounting cabinet
- Up to 6 measurement channels per unit.
- 1 card as Master, for controlling intermittent operation Biogas measurement time and test interval
- Extreme service reliability.
- Low current consumption.
- Peltier cooling element with condensate pump
- Flow-through adjustement
- Gas components - filter system and conditioning
- Water sensor for the detection of condensate break-through
- Modular construction
- Monitoring of more than one measuring point possible
External peltier gas cooler, Signal horn, warning light,
Other accessories will be offered, according to the measurement tasks required.
||2-wire sensors (TOX 592) or
3-wire sensors (GTR 196)
for warning of explosive
||20 V DC / 200 mA max.
CO2: 0-50 Vol.%
CH4: 0-100 Vol.%
O2: 0 - 21 Vol.%
H2: 0-2 Vol. %
H2S: 0-50 ppm ... 0-5.000 ppm
other ranges by request
||±3 % , f.s.d.
||+41°F to +113°F
||Current output 4-20 mA
RS 232 or RS 485 interface
for each measurement channel:
3 alarm relays
1 fault relay
||230 V, 450 VA
|115 V / 60 Hz
230 V / 50 Hz
||23.6 x 18.8 x 18.9 inch (9HU)
||approx. 132.3 lbs